Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Paris!


We had a fabulous two and a half days in Belgium and Paris! Ashley and Cade were wonderful hosts! Cade drove us to all of the sights as Ashley was navigating on the GPS. They get an A+ for being our guides!
When we arrived in Paris we were starving! So we went immediately to Ashley and Cade's favorite street cafe for Crepes! Yum! They were so delicious!
This trip was definitely filed away in the "Great Memories" file in my brain!
It was a blast to see Ashley and Cade living like Europeans in their "flat". I loved spending time with them! I also loved being with my good friend Mar.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish i had a crepe in my mouth right now. we're jealous. all places we'd love to go

Hewletts said...

Just wanted you to know that we miss you guys. We hope that you're having fun in Korea and we can't wait for Owen to meet Mitchie Man! Love you and see you in a few weeks!